A slim modular model-view-controller (MVC) framework written in PHP5.2+ for rapid development of web- or console-applications featuring an integrated db-api, template-logic, pretty-urls, internationalization, caching, data-models and a multi-layered file-tree.
for everybody who would like to know how you could do this with aurora should have a look at it.
in short it demonstrates how to use the following handy features:
* ext.mod call style
* xml and yaml helper
today we celebrate another neat release of aurora :). this time the motto was all around bug-fixing, stabilizing and grinding the corners. apart from this, some significant things have changed under the hood:
• .htaccess won't be written automatically anymore
• auth, db, model and validation have been extracted into a plugin
• optional extension.method call style
• external calls with extmod
• support colliding method names across extensions
• semi caching while in development environment
• calling methods from appl or lib emit signals
• adaptive template rendering
• user-definable open basedirs
read the full story here:
this release brings us a brand new plugin-system already featuring a bunch of useful bits and pieces ( jquery, blueprint, google analytics, firephp etc. ) and renders aurora_contrib obsolete • finally!
other highlights are:
• benchmarking via testcases
• some new assert-methods
• anonymous template blocks
• an interactive command line interface
• lots of other stuff mentioned in the changelog
you can find all news on the news page.